Often we get asked “what accounts are available that I can set money aside for my children that I am not committed to using it for college because my child may not be of college material, may not go to college, or choose some other career path?”

The Uniform Gift to Minors Account is one option. Take a seat in Eric’s office to learn more about the Uniform Gift to Minors Account!